Dingle 2020 is now on! Make sure you check out www.ebpom.org for more details.
Today’s TopMedTalk is another sampler from the conference, made available because this vital piece deals with a variety of issues related to COVID-19; what we know and what we know we do not know:
– Similarities and differences between COIVD-19 and Aqute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
– The most useful information observed by practitioners at the bedside, conscious of the lack of Randomised Controlled Trials (RCTs) in this area
– The controversy regrading early invasive ventilation versus non-invasive ventilation
– What are the aerosolization risks?
– Pragmatic patient prioritization
– The role of anti-coagulation
– The role of continuous positive airwave pressure (CPAP) – who benefits and why?
Presented by Professor Mervyn Singer, Intensive Care Medicine at University College London.
Don’t miss out on our next conference, make sure you go now to www.ebpom.org
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team as well as directions to subscribing with any podcatcher or social media provider!